You’ve probably noticed that a majority of casino advertisements will offer a type of bonus or free money in order in order to encourage you to begin playing. Much like everything else in this world there is nothing free, so before you start making claims for this free money, and then becoming angry that there was fraud, I advise you continue reading to see how it all is working.
In the beginning, you may wonder: what is the reason online casinos provide the possibility of “free” money?
It’s an element of their marketing and differentiation strategy. In simple terms that is, online casinos are typically “skins” of a specific software manufacturer, and so behind the different owners license, เซ็กซี่บาคาร่า graphics, and other aspects under the hood there’s not much difference between the Playtech powered casinos or all Microgaming-powered ones.
In other words, if they’re almost identical under the hood, there has to be some distinct difference that convinces you to join “X” online casino and not “Y”. Other than the graphics, license and support, an alternative method to attract potential players is by giving them something in this case, a reward.
Having put that issue out of the way now, the next thing you might think about is: Okay I’m sure Casino X is offering $5,000 for free. Maybe I’ll sign up, take my $5,000, try them out and go on for a trip to the Casino Y.
The answer is simple , too. To get bonuses from an online gambling site, you will typically have to make a deposit unless it’s specifically stated that you aren’t required and we’ll go over that later.
Before we get into the meat of the various bonuses that are available in online casinos, here are a few additional details and terms you need to be aware of, so you can discuss these points with a representative from support prior to claiming a bonus to make sure you know where you stand and what you’re claiming.
1. Wagering requirements: Most bonuses include playthrough or wagering requirements in which you are required to be able to play a certain amount before you are able to take the money out of your account. On average , the wagering requirement is generally between 15 and 40 times, however pay attention to what you have to wager. In some instances, it could be only the bonus multiplied by X. In other instances, you’ll have to wager the bonus plus your deposit amount multiple times. This, in turn, is more common.
Another tidbit you should pay attention to in regards betting requirements, that in the majority of casinos on the internet, if want to withdraw your winnings before you have completed the wagering requirements, your winnings until now are null and void. It’s not fair, but this is what happens.
2. Games played: Make sure you go through the T&Cs in this instance. Because slots are among the most profitable game for online casinos, bonus offers are valid only for slots games. The majority of scratch cards and keno will comply with this rule.
In other circumstances you’ll be able to use your bonus in every game; however, some games may not count 100% towards the playthrough requirements. For example , slot machines will count 100% , but roulette only counts 30%, which means that you will actually need to wager more than three times more in order to clear the wagering requirements and withdraw your winnings.
3. Minimum deposit requirement In the majority of cases, in order to claim bonuses, you’ll have to make an initial deposit that again can vary. It’s generally a small amount which you will probably make anyway. It’s generally not over $50.
Now that we’re all sharing the same space and in the same language, it’s about time we looked over the most common kinds of bonuses that are available at all online casinos.
1. A Match bonus is the most frequent type of bonus. For every $ you deposit, you will be credited an amount of X% of the money you deposit to the casino. So, if, for instance that casino Z offers 100% match bonuses when you deposit $100, the casino will give you 100 dollars in bonus money. This means that you can actually begin playing at the casino with $200. Match bonuses are generally limited to a maximum amount of bonus you can receive. A match bonus could be a standalone bonus as part of promotions (more common in US casino sites that are friendly to US players) and/or part of the welcome bonus
2. Welcome bonuses are typically provided by the majority, if not all, casinos online to new players who sign up and make their first deposit to the site. It is match bonuses you are able to accrue as a brand new casino player over the course of a certain time either within the first deposit, or an amalgamation of the two So if the casino offers a $3000 welcome bonus is actually the maximum you’ll receive with the 1st deposit bonus or second deposit bonus monthly bonus etc., and when you deposit the maximum amount of any match bonus you’ll get the welcome bonus advertised. If you deposit less than what is required to receive the maximum amount of bonus at each step, you’ll never achieve the maximum amount offered on the welcome reward. In reality, the welcome bonus advertised will be the MAXIMIUM amount that you can receive in bonus cash during the first time you play in the online casino.
3. The No Deposit Bonus is pretty simple to understand. It’s a welcome bonus at an online gambling site which lets you play games with real money without making the deposit. This is a great way for casinos on the internet to acquire new players as it lets them try out the casino without needing to deposit money. In some countries , it helps in resolving problems with the “trust” issue casino players encounter with online casinos. A lot of players who are at ease depositing funds and playing at an online casino are concerned about playing at another casino that they’ve not played at. Many players won’t deposit money without checking out the software and games therefore a no deposit bonus is definitely a benefit here. Certain online casinos offer no deposit bonuses as part their standard offerings. Other casinos steer well away from the bonuses because they say they are a magnet for the wrong type of players, i.e. people who don’t have any intention of betting real cash in the first place and also that they put stress on support staff with no actual outcome. I believe the truth is probably somewhere in between and there are those who claim that they do not receive deposits bonuses due to different reasons.
Deposit bonuses for no deposit are usually for a pretty small amount generally between $10 and $15 and are usually offered to potential customers directly by the casino , or via websites associated with the casino. No deposit bonuses also have wagering requirements that you must be able to meet prior to being able to withdraw your winnings in the event that you’re lucky.
4. Bonuses that are play-only or sticky are those that you are unable to withdraw from your account. If you are lucky enough to have a win, and you request a withdrawal your bonus money, the amount you received will be deducted off your winnings. Let’s suppose you got an amount of $50 in sticky bonuses and were lucky enough to increase your balance to $500. Now , you’d like to withdraw your winnings and have a party with your the rest of your friends. The casino on the internet will permit you to withdraw $550 from your players account. $50 as the sticky bonus amount, will be void. Play-only bonuses tend to be larger than match bonuses and have lower wagering requirements.
5. Bonuses for using payment methods It is a feature that was initially popular at Playtech powered casinos , and has been extended to other casinos in the past. Besides depositing at an online casino with your debit or credit card, there are a variety of electronic options most of which permit instant transfer of funds with no hassle or large costs. Many of these payment options or alternative payment methods, as they are often described, are open to people without a credit check and you can transfer money from your bank account discreetly. Certain cards are pre-paid available at kiosks. If you use these alternative payment methods you’ll be able to earn an additional 10% bonus for every deposit you make , in conjunction with the other bonus you claim. Make sure you check the cashier’s section before you join an online casino you’ve not played in as this could surely be advantageous to you.
6. A majority of casinos online have an Loyalty/VIP Club system that lets you cash out bonuses in exchange for points earned while playing. When you are playing more and win, the more points you accumulate and the higher the conversion rate of points-to-bonus.
It is vital to review the specific T&Cs at the online casino you are playing at or planning to play at since often it is not possible to withdraw the bonus or it could be subtracted from your winnings.